Asteria is currently seeking a staff member to serve as the Role-play Coordinator. This person will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and encouraging Role-play (RP) and In Character (IC) interactions.
- Creating and running RP events.
- Assisting with player-hosted RP events.
- Overseeing the IC forums and posting RP event logs.
- Collaborating with the 4 Guild Masters (players) to facilitate RP and guild interactions.
- General player assistance.
You do not need prior knowledge of the game to be considered. This is a full-time staff position, meaning that playing the actual game will be limited. We tag any staff alternate characters as such, and limit their ability to participate in game-related activities.
Ideally, we would like to find someone who is:
- Passionate about role-playing.
- Able to provide a unique role-play experience for our players.
- Willing and able to learn the established lore and help create new story lines.
- Able to create and design an interesting character that will fit well within the overall theme.
- Capable of working with others towards a shared vision.
- Patient and able to give and take feedback.
What interests you in this position?
What do you bring to the table that can offer a unique RP experience for players?
What, if any, other MUDs have you worked on?
What experience, if any, do you have performing Game Master (or Dungeon Master) duties in a tabletop environment?
While not required, please provide a writing sample.
What questions do you have?
Asteria is a new fantasy MUD that focuses on character customization and development. It has been opened for almost a year and has had a steady growth of players. We currently average 10-20 players online at all times of the day.