Forgotten Kingdoms is an RPI (Role-Play Intensive) game which is set in the Forgotten Realms multiverse. The game has more than 400 unique areas and is still growing rapidly, thanks to a large team of builders who continuously update existing areas as well as adding new areas and challenges.
New characters can choose from a huge range of races and subraces, including shield dwarves, moon elves, mountain orcs and even planetouched characters such as genasi, aasimar or tieflings. Once you have selected your characters race, you must choose a base class of Warrior, Wizard, Rogue or Priest, each of which offers a different roleplay experience, and can be further customised by joining one of almost 50 guilds. The last major decision to be made by any new character is to decide where they grew up - possibilities include several famous Forgotten Realms locations, including Waterdeep, Zhentil Keep, Menzoberranzan and Mithril Hall.
Additional key or unique features of Forgotten Kingdoms include:
1. A large range of feat trees and meta-magic feats, ranging from 'celestial bloodline' to 'crippling strike' through to 'spell-casting prodigy'.
2. A unique 'spell memorisation' system based on system used in Dungeons and Dragons. This means no mana!
3. Well over 300 spells to choose from.
4. Many avenues for character development, including joining up with factions such as the Black Network or the Grey Hands, joining the inner circle or even becoming the high priest of one of 30
faiths...the possibilities are myriad!
5. Close, but not slavish reproduction of Forgotten Realms lore - as a result of various wide-ranging plots and the actions of our players, our world has taken a different path to a different present...
Forgotten Kingdom's greatest strength is its large population of superb role-players, who ensure that there are always several ongoing plots to be a part of.
Come join our online community, we promise you an excellent role-playing experience!